Roles & Responsibilities
Enabling Virtual Assistants is supported through the organization, which provides strategy, implementation and content support. Furthermore, a good mix of input and expertise is a key part of the process:
- ensures adequate resources are available
- validates requirements
- secures budget
- approves project
- application owner (if desired)
- User testing is a crucial success factor in an iterative approach. Representative user groups will continually test the bot content until the desired quality is achieved.
- The project lead will help identify suitable test groups. Any additional support and suggestions from within the project environment on suitable test candidates are welcome.
- defines the content scope of the project
- provides necessary knowledge and content
- supports with bot testing and approves content
- remains content-owner once chatbot is running (if desired)
You May Also Be Interested In:
Content Management for Virtual Assistants