Bayer Community Guidelines
Community guidelines articulate how we expect our community to engage on our channels. We share these guidelines externally for transparency and consistency.
1. Rules of Engagement
- Be respectful.
- Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. We invite discussion as long as everyone involved remains respectful.
- Please refrain from using obscene or offensive language. Bullying will not be tolerated.
2. Deleting messages and banning of social accounts
- Disparaging comments about institutions, organizations or companies, and individuals including sexist or racist comments, hate propaganda, calls of violence, personal insults or degrading comments.
- Any violation of the rights of third parties, including copyrights.
- Calls to join in demonstrations or rallies of any political orientation.
- Offering goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature, or using this space for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Spam, i.e., any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same comment.
- For deleting posts and/or banning users: Bayer does not condone or engage in harmful activity. We understand opinions in the community might not agree with us, and while we welcome respectful dialogue, we appreciate your understanding regarding our right to remove content or users who break our community guidelines.
- We invite everyone to express their personal opinions on our posts, as Bayer encourages meaningful discussion. However, several times some of your comments have broken our community guidelines based on your language, image choice or tonality, therefore we are blocking your profile on this channel.
- For content posted: The messages posted in response to our articles reflect the opinion of individual members only, and not that of Bayer. In no event will we be liable for the content of any messages, or for conclusions that may be drawn from such messages. Bayer makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the accuracy or completeness of the content.