Benefits & Drivers
The implementation of virtual assistants offers numerous advantages for various internal and external stakeholders.
They are a tremendous way to collect, organize and dispatch massive volumes of data and make it available to users on an on-demand basis. They enable you to save a precious amount of time in obtaining information and conduct part of the communication process for stakeholders to spare their resources for other duties. They have the ability to search virtually large amounts of data and provide answers in a blink.
The user-friendly character of the virtual assistant and its human-like approach help transform a basic conversation into a simple and efficient way to achieve remarkable outcomes by addressing issues and generating tangible value.
The main benefits for users:
- 24/7 availability
- Cost-saving automated tasks
- Precise and efficient access to high-priority material
- Simple & convenient content scalability
- Real-time responsiveness
- No downloads or installations required
- User-friendly machine
- Service-oriented, customer-focus and user-centric
- Enhancement of the knowledge base through anonymous tracking for reproducible know-how
- High-quality user experience
Virtual agents comply with directives and act respecting the legal framework, which means that the identification occurs through a number assessed to the conversation.