The elements within the Roundup® brand mark have a specific size/space relationship with each other, and as such should not be altered in any way. Always adhere to the three main colors.
Primary Brand Mark
Brand Mark Versions
The Roundup® brand mark can be displayed in multiple versions. Use the proper artwork for your intended application.
Clear Space Boundaries
The clear space is designed to allow the Roundup® brand mark to be free from other elements to maintain its legibility and integrity.
Minimum Usage Size
The clear space and minimum size requirements are designed to ensure legibility and maintain the integrity of the brand mark.
In order to preserve the integrity and legibility of the brand mark, DO NOT alter the mark in any way.
- Do not move the mark components
- Do not use the mark as part of a headline or in the text
- Only use approved PMS colors
- Do not condense, lengthen or shorten the mark in any way (aspect ratio needs to be maintained)
- Do not use low resolution
- Never use as a watermark
- Check sizing and spacing in all uses
- Do not alter type
- Do not alter graphic mark