At Bayer, we believe it’s possible to create a better world. One where healthcare and proper nutrition are available to all. One where innovation supports human beings – not just by caring for them, but by giving them the tools to look after themselves.
“Health for all, Hunger for none” – That’s our vision. Our overarching, long-term ambition for the future where we are heading for. And it reflects our unique portfolio as a leading global brand in the life science fields of health care and nutrition.
We know this is a bold statement. And we know how much work – and open collaboration – it takes to achieve it. That’s why we communicate “Health for all, Hunger for none” as a vision. It’s not a results-based promise or claim.
Nevertheless, we’re optimistic and passionate about what we can achieve, and excited to help the world make progress. We set our business strategy to help move closer to achieving this vision – and we communicate with it in mind too.
How to use our vision in communications
- Our specific vision – “Health for all, Hunger for none” – can be used for direction and guidance internally.
- It can also be used when talking to selected external audiences and investors, particularly in the context of health, nutrition and sustainability.
- Remember it’s a vision which offers more freedom in communications and should therefore not be used as a promise, claim or tagline.
- When using our vision, it’s important to use both parts together – never split it into two pieces.
- Think about how individual projects and initiatives contribute to achieving the vision – this is what we are most enthusiastic about communicating.
- Only use the vision as part of a text or body copy, as a headline, or in presentations where a comprehensible context can be given.
- Examples for verbal expression:
- We are working to achieve our vision “Health for all, Hunger for none”.
- We are working towards our vision “Health for all, Hunger for none”.
Examples of how our vision can be incorporated
If you have any further questions about this or any other section of Bayer Identity Net, please contact:
Our vision: stories
No matter what function we work in or what challenges we face, we never stop striving towards our vision of ‘Health for all, Hunger for none’. Want to see what that looks like in practice? Read the inspiring examples below.